Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreams

So I had this really weird dream last night... I was a prisoner in a maximum security prison and I was supposed to help people get food. I pretended to need the biggest box of dog food on the top shelf and the guard believed me and so they got it down for me and I went to go put it where we were supposed to be bringing the food, and I was walking through a hall full of dogs that wanted the food... so I went into the bathroom and i found a cell phone and I called someone and they were able to help me get out to the edge of the prison. I then left the bathroom and pretended that I had just gone and it was a bad one... and then I was in these bushes with a beagle and a guard was looking for any escapees and he saw me and that I had a puppy and left me alone. I then let the puppy go and I escaped into a pod that was supposed to be an elevator and it moved sideways and backwards and forwards and up and down. I pushed the buttons so they couldn't catch me and I ended up in a jet full of other people who where in their own pods and we were in a plane. I then pushed a button that released me and i parachuted down to the ocean and I swam a little and saw this one kid who was blind and he was climbing out of the water onto some large rocks and I followed him and I reached out to say hi and he freaked out and then I said who I was and he was okay with it and then he started to run down this hill full of really brightly colored plants and I hit one plant and it ended up being the skunk from Bambi who was all rolled up into a ball on a plant and he popped up once I passed him. Then I realized that I was in some strange land where everyone was cartoon looking and there was lots of ice and water and there was a big polar bear who was ice skating and everyone was singing "Welcome to the Ice Palace... come stay at The Ice Palace." So I walked up there and I started ice skating to beat the record of highest spins at one time. And I broke the record and the last highest record holder came up and tried to erase the numbers off the wall and then tried to do a "skate off" to see who was better. Then we started to skate together and she did a cheerleader move and someone came up and said that he recognized that she was doing "cheerleader legs" and she got down and said that he was cute and I was like, "him?" and she said, "Yeah!" and then I hit the guy and said," Oh he is just like a brother to me." and then they walked off together and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment